Become a Form Rep
The school’s parent Form Reps are a key social and networking group within the school. Their aims are to:
- Promote friendship among the students, especially as they enter new classes
- Promote friendship among the parents and create a real form community
- Communicate activities and events organised by the school and Friends
They do this by:
- Collecting e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of other parents to form a communication network (the school also supports with this when parents have opted in)
- Finding out from students what they might like to do and look out for ideas that might light their fires!
- Organising outings for the students… Once a term is great but if there are lots of Form Reps you may wish to offer more
- Developing a two-way communication method with the students about form events, in conjunction with the form tutor, and keeping parents informed
- Passing on information and sometimes requests for help about Friends activities and school social/fundraising events
Previous tried and tested social events are gathered together here in our Form Reps Guide.